lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

My expectations about this new term!

Today I will write about this unusual term. What makes it unusual? First of all the time of the year is usually vacation time. This is the first time I teach at the University of Chile feeling this hot weather, but I enjoy it because the country I come from has this same weather and even warmer!
Second, I am teaching English to education and sociology students and I love it because the process of learning a foreign language opens the students’ minds and makes them more cosmopolitan and, therefore, more open-minded and culturally aware.
I expect to motivate my students and give them tools to learn not only English but also general world knowledge that can contribute to their professional development. Besides, I expect to combine the use of technology with the learning strategies. This makes me more interactive as a teacher and more willing to share knowledge with my students. Learning is a wonderful never-ending process.
I am sure we will both enjoy this semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario